WHAT TO EXPECT
Through lecture, videos and hands-on practice, you will be able to respond confidently to emergency situations.
Skills and topics include:
• Adult, Child*, Infant* CPR & AED Use
• Adult, Child and Infant* Choking
• Bleeding Control, Bandaging and Splinting* • Head-to-Toe Injuries
• Cold and Heat Related Emergencies
• Epinephrine Auto-Injector
Heritage Church NW
8803 NE 76th St | Vancouver, WA 98662
Saturday, October 29th
Check-In - 9:15am
Start Time - 9:30am
Ray & Kathy Carlyle
$30 (includes book & lunch)
*Space is limited to 10 people so register today.